Mission of the Tibetan Village Project is to create sustainable livelihoods for Tibetans through social entrepreneurship and educational opportunities.
The organization was founded in 2001 by Tamdin Wangdu to fund a medical clinic in his home village after he lost his father. Several years later, TVP has expanded its program to other villages through health, education and small business development. Please read our founder’s Welcome Letter here and to learn about TVP’s progress and ways to support us.
What We Do
- Mobilize volunteers to implement service projects
- Provide scholarships to college and master degree students
- Support entrepreneurs to establish and grow their businesses
- Donations via nonprofit 501(c)3
- Profit from Conscious Journeys, LLC
- Revolving Micro Loan Fund
PO Box 6008
Broomfield, Colorado 80021
80 Garden Center, Suite 106
Broomfield, CO 80020